We have been closely and vigilantly monitoring information on the COVID-19 virus. In our efforts to keep our students and employees healthy and safe, we are implementing new procedures and ask for your cooperation as Universal Athletics Phase 1 will begin on May 26th
*private lessons and UKG Evaluations.
Phase 2 will begin on June 1st
Phase 3 will begin July 13th
*adding all star cheer clinics
Phase 4 will begin August 3rd
*FULL OPERATION including parent viewing, inflatable fun factory, open gym, all star cheer teams, birthday parties, etc. Please adhere to the following procedures:
- To limit social gathering numbers, we will be holding classes with no parent observation. Please drop off your athlete and pick up when class is complete.
EXCEPTION: KinderGym students are allowed (and is preferred) one (1) parent/guardian to stay.
- We will be using a separate drop off and pick up location area. Please drop off at the front door and pick up at the back door. All entrance and drop-off areas will be assisted by staff members.
- When all students enter the gym, they will be asked to wash his/her hands before coming into class. Sanitizing stations will be available throughout the gym including entrance and pick up locations.
- We are increasing the frequency of our cleaning procedures in place for equipment and high-contact areas.
- If your child exhibits symptoms of any illness (including a fever without medication), please stay home.
- The Inflatable Fun Factory will be CLOSED to the public Monday-Friday until August 3rd, 2020.
We are excited to get back in a healthy and safe way and are looking forward to getting our athletes back having fun and staying active.
Please register in the Parent Portal for all classes.
Facility Hours of Operation
June and July 2020
Monday ......... 3:30 - 8pm
Tuesday ......... 9am-12noon
Inclement Weather Policy
If there is weather that causes the facility to close, there will be make-up classes available for scheduled classes and events. We will make every effort to post notifications of a closing by 2:00 pm. It is your responsibility to verify if we are open.
Methods of communication during inclement weather include phone voicemail message (if possible), website, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and a note on our front door. Your coach will have information regarding a make up class at your next class meeting.
Scheduled closings are not available to be made up. Our class schedule adjusts to fit these in already.
Universal Kentucky Cheer: Music Videos
Click the link, then click the channel image to view all videos!