Phase 4 will begin August 3rd : Recreational classes, competitive gym team, all star cheer.
If you are sick, stay home.
* Bring your own bag with drink and hand sanitizer.
* Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before class
* Athlete Drop Off is located at the front entrance of the building. Athlete Pick-Up is located at the rear of the building.
* No Spectators except for students ages 6 and under.
* Enter the building by following the social distancing guidelines and stay on “X”.
* When entering the building, thermal temperatures will be taken and everyone must use Sanitation Station for hands.
* Follow signage to line up for classes. You must remain on “X” while waiting for class to begin or on water break. Your bag will remain on the “X” during class.
* Students must remain at skill stations during class instructional time.
* Equipment will be disinfected in between use and class exchanges.
* Clear Gear cleaner will be applied to equipment surfaces at the end of each day.
* Flooring surfaces will be cleaned at the end of each day.
* Common areas will remain closed including Inflatables, Snack Shop, Ninja Course, Cubby Room, Study, and drinking fountains.
* Staff will use sanitizing protocols when returning to work and in between each class exchange.
* Student Ratios will be limited.
* Payments will be made using Parent Portal online and auto-draft begins August 2020 for all students.
We are excited to get back in a healthy and safe way and are looking forward to getting our athletes back having fun and staying active.
Universal Athletics: Party Protocols. Update 9/8/2020
* All guests must sign in with first and last name.
* All Guests will have temperatures taken upon entering UA.
* Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed to attend.
* Guests must sanitize hands periodically throughout party: ie, when entering, after playing in inflatables, after festivities in party room, and upon exiting.
* Limit of 10 or less adults.
* Everyone over the age of 5 must wear a mask at all times except when eating or drinking.
- Party host must make sure they are out of party room at designated time slot to ensure time to accommodate cleaning protocols of next host.
- Universal Athletics must be notified if anyone in party tests positive within 10 days of attending UA.
- No Pinatas or confetti.
Party slots can be reserved for Saturdays only at this time.
Facility Hours of Operation
Monday ......... 3:30 - 8pm
Tuesday .........3:30 - 7:30pm
Inclement Weather Policy
If there is weather that causes the facility to close, there will be make-up classes available for scheduled classes and events. We will make every effort to post notifications of a closing by 2:00 pm. It is your responsibility to verify if we are open.
Methods of communication during inclement weather include phone voicemail message (if possible), website, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and a note on our front door. Your coach will have information regarding a make up class at your next class meeting.
Scheduled closings are not available to be made up. Our class schedule adjusts to fit these in already.
Universal Kentucky Cheer: Music Videos
Click the link, then click the channel image to view all videos!